Calaistovada, Ashvem-Mandrem Road
Ashvem, North Goa – 403527
By Air: International Airport, Dabolim (56kms) .
By Rail: Reaching Goa by train is easy from Mumbai (765 km), Bangalore (560 km) and Delhi (2217 km). Goa’s two main stations are Margaon and Vasco da Gama. Tivim is the closest railway station to Jamboree creek which is 20 kms away.
- After crossing the main Siloim bridge take the left turn towards Morjim
- Follow the road until you hit a sign board that says ‘Morjim Beach’ , take a left from there.
- Follow the road until you reach hotel ‘Safira’ and take the right turn from there.
- Follow the road and at the next t-point take a right turn
- Then take the immediate left.
This road goes straight for about 2 kms and then automatically turns left at ‘Calisto Supermarket’.After you take the left turn you will find Jamboree Creek on your left.